Welcome

Welcome to my world - feel free to browse and comment but please do not copy or use any of my images without my express permission.
All of my images are copyright protected. Thank you, Cathy Weaver

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blue Ridge

Most of the winter I had my pastels tucked away while I busied myself creating gourd bird houses and bird feeders for gifts and for sale. I was also busy playing with various different jewelry making ideas. But then as the cold days of winter started fading, and spring was just on the horizon, I got the urge to bring out my pastels once again. This first one after my winter hiatus, I'm pretty ashamed of. But I'm posting it anyway, just to show what happens when you put your toys away and don't get them out to play with! Painted in soft pastels on sanded board, 11 x 14 3/26/09

No comments:

Post a Comment